Tuesday, July 29, 2008

A New Hobby

Since Kaleb has come into our family, it seems Matt and I have been trying to balance spending time with each other and spending time with Kaleb. They never mixed. Either I was playing with Kaleb or Matt is, until we found an activity that we all can enjoy. We can all sit down together on the floor and play with Lego's. As a future architect Matt enjoys building things. As a big kid I also enjoy playing with toys. And Kaleb likes to crawl around to see what his parents and doing and suck on the Lego's (of which or too big for him to get all the way in his mouth). I am so glad we have found an activity that we all can enjoy together. So here are some of our creations so far.Of course Kaleb likes to play demolition and knock over anything he can get his hands on. He is just trying to help in any way he can, as you can tell by the look on his face in this picture."What, Mom, I'm not going to do anything to Dad's creation? I am just looking at it!"

No comments: