Friday, July 18, 2008

Memory Fun

OK, I've seen this on a few friend's blogs lately. So I thought I'd give it a try...
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.

3 comments:

Carolyn and Mark said...

The memorie I have about you is how welcoming you were to me when I first moved into the ward. I love sitting next to you in R.S. It's fun to chat because we are in similiar stages of our life right now with our babies the same age going through the same things and our husbands going to school. It's fun to have a friend to talk to that you can relate to. You also give me really good advice, thanks it helps so much!! I also remember GAP night and how fun that was, I think the next one will be fun too.

The Calvert Family said...

I remember going to church and meeting Matts wife, which is wierd because I just knew him a little bit from high school and he looked exactly the same. So it was funny to be in the same ward with you both as an adult.Then there is you and Jenna visiting me, one of you would come one month, and the other would come the next it was a fun little leap frog game I think. :)

Brianna said...

I remember when we were really young (I don't remember exactly when). My brothers and I were over at your parents' place. I remember that Brandon liked you and it was always fun to watch the two of you interact as we played. Your sisters were always great friends too!