Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Exciting News!

My youngest sister Stacy got engaged this weekend! They plan to marry in the temple in early January. She really has found a great guy! His name is AJ and he is from Truth or Consequences New Mexico(yes, this is really a place, it is not to far from Elephant Bute :). He has 7 sisters (I think) and one younger brother, and he is right in the middle. He returned from his mission in July. Stacy was friends with him before he left, wrote him while he was gone, and is now back in Reno going to school. He is a mechanical engineering major.
I am so excited for Stacy, being engaged is an exciting time of life. She is the last of my sisters to marry, so we will all be in the temple together! Love you Stacy!

2 comments:

Suzy Min said...

hey tori! you probably don't even remember me, but i was friends with your sister Amber! i was wondering how she was doing! could you possibly pass on my info to her?? I would love to talk to her!
www.suzymin.com/blog she can contact me there!!

congrats on your adorable baby boy!!

Suzy

Anonymous said...

Congrats to your sister. How great you will al be int he temple together, i bet that will be a wonderful day! I love weddings!!