Monday, September 22, 2008

Airplanes at the airport

This weekend we took a family trip with just the three of us to the airport to watch the airplanes land and take off. When Kaleb was watching his eyes got really big with amazment, it was very rewarding to watch him. While I was there, I also decided to practice my photography. It was very challenging because, in the dark the shutter has to be open for so long to even get anything, because I do not have a tripod, most of the images were blurry like this:
Which is cool in and of itself, but not a very effective photograph.
But I did get a couple good ones, with a little help from photoshop.

I thought this one was really cool. It was not changed at all, it is an airplane going by :)

And of course, my happy little man, with be cut out of the picture because, I had been cleaning all day, had no makeup on and it was windy so my hair was a mess and did not feel like getting my picture taken. But kaleb always seems to be so photogenic :)

It was fun watching the airplanes and it was a beautiful night in Vegas, and we will probably do it again!

2 comments:

Carolyn and Mark said...

I am very impressed by your pictures and how far you have come. You are getting better and better, I can tell you have been doing a lot of reading. Keep it up and I want to see more and more.

Anonymous said...

What a fun thing to do. My mom used to take us and do that. It is a great thing to do. Your doing great on your pictures. i feel like i never see you. How are things going?