Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Baby Talk

One of the blessings of me being able to take Kaleb with me too work, is that he gets to socialize with another child on an almost daily basis. Sometimes when I am watching these two, I feel like I am watching "Look Who's Talking", because they will jaber on and on, but I feel like I am the one left out of the conversation :). I have always tried to get it on video so I can share it with the world, but have never been successful until this week. I had just put Anna in her room for her nap, but Kaleb was not quite ready for his, so he was hanging out with me, when they started a conversation using the baby monitor. I only got the end of the conversation because he noticed the camera. He has become camera shy, which is what has made it hard to catch on video. To hear Anna's side of the conversation, you have to listen carfully or you can see the lights on the monitor light up. Enjoy!

No comments: