Friday, August 22, 2008

News!

I am so excited, Megan, my sister-in-law, best friend from high school, whom I have known for ever ten years is expecting! They have had a rocky road in this area so it is an extra special miracle for them. She is about 12 weeks along and is due in early March. I feel as if Heavenly Father is blessing alot of couples with this great blessing. It is going to be really fun in the next while being able to welcome such sweet spirits into the world. My other sister in law Brianna is also expecting a little boy (who she has affectinatly nicknames WALL-E) she is due in January, so in 2009 there will be 2 spirits welcomed into the Johnson Family. There is also 2 other wonderful women who are also expecting that have not told everyone in their families yet, so I can't mention names, but you know who you are, Congrats! on your wonderful news! Pregnancy can be such a wonderful time of life! The whole experiance of parenthood is so amazing! What a great blessing! Congrats to all who are celebrating in this exciting season in their life!

No comments: