Thursday, August 14, 2008

I'm Back

It has been so long because, Matt and I don't have the internet at our house so, I do all my bloging at work while the babies nap. Well last week I had most of the week off work and then I went camping so, unless I went to the public library or mooched off someone i couldn't blog. I had tons of things to do anyway.

So before all the time off, Kaleb and I were playing waiting for Anna to wake up and this is what we were doing. I thought it was so funny I had to get it on Video.
One day last week, I put Kaleb down for a nap and ran to get some things done. He woke up before I was done with the dishes so I decided he could help me by just sitting on the side playing with things in the kitchen (since this is even better then toys) I turned to put a dish in the dishwasher and when I turned back around this is what I saw.

We had fun staying at home, Although we did miss Anna.

More to come...

No comments: