Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Happy Birthday Dad!

I want to wish my father a HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I thought it was only apropiate to put a family picture because that is what my father has always put first, family. As a little girl I remember always knowing that I could always call my dad and he would always make time to talk to me no matter how big or small and no matter what he is doing. Another favorite thing about my dad is he is always so loving, I look forward to every time I walk in the door He always gives me a big, genuine, hug, and tells me that he loves me. I have never doubted that my dad loves me forever and for always. Another characterisitic I love about my dad, is he is so full of life and when you get him laughing, you can't help but join in. Some of my favoirite memories of my dad are when he was being goofy and silly around the house making all of cry because we are laughing so hard. And as I have become an adult, I have seen a soft side to my dad come out, He has been so supportive. I also love the way he loves Kaleb. Kaleb just lights up when my dad comes into the room. Kaleb loves playing with Grandpa, especially when he chases Kaleb around the house tickling him. Grandpa is Kaleb's budy. I Love you so much Dad! Thanks for all you do for my little family! Happy Birthday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you have a great dad!! i hope he has a wonderful birthday!! You have been very blessed.