Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Life is good!

 For the first time in my life, at least for a moment, life is good, really good. I feel like it has been a long swim and we have reached a place were our feet can touch the ground. For the first time I feel like I don't have to worry about my head going under the water. Don't get me wrong life is still  a lot of work, but I am not worried. The water is still and I can clearly see ahead of me, and I am not afraid. Goals are set, tasks are at hand, the call has been sent out, the future is still uncertain, but I am not afraid. I love it here in Austin. I am so grateful to have my parents here with me. My children are learning and growing. Matt is working, learning and growing (at least intellectually, hopefully not physically, he does not need to be any taller :)  )  My time is full but not so full that I can't enjoy the moment and focus on the present. I am so grateful for friends both old and new. It is nice to know every once in a while you are on the right path.  Trials and tribulations aside, Life is good! Akuna Matata :)
(side bar: one of my small trials at the moment is my camera is broken so until I figure out a way to get another one I don't have any pictures to share, which I know, makes blogs less interesting, but what can you do? Sorry for the inconvienence)

1 comment:

katrina berg said...

Beautiful family...my how they are all growing and so so darling. Happy to hear you are enjoying Austin...such a wonderful place to be. Love to all, the bergs