Saturday, October 13, 2012

Family Pictures for 2012

With all of my children turning a year older around the same time of the year, it always makes me get the itch to get pictures taken, to capture how beautiful they are. So here are a few of the Johnson Family pictures for 2012. Kaleb is 5 (OK, almost in a couple more weeks) Ethan is 3 and Alexia is 1. These are some of my favorites... Which one is yours?



















 (These are the raw pictures so that is why you can see the edge of the background.)



  


 These are the smiles and beautiful faces that I get to enjoy everyday, I feel so eternally blessed to have them in my life! Even on the hard days, because being a mother is alot of work, I thank my Heavenly Father for putting these sweet spirits in my life. Words can not express the gratitude in my heart for the blessing of being sealed to these wonderful people.

2 comments:

Bre said...

Love them all! Your kids are so cute! They're getting so big! When's the next time you think you may be headed to Vegas?

Bre said...

Love them all! Your kids are so cute! They're get so big. When's the next time you guys might be headed to Vegas?