Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Alexia Almost One Pictures!






My baby girl is growing up! And makes me smile more everyday (ok almost :)  ) Alexia has taken two steps on her own and can stand independently for about 30 sec, so she will start walking any day! Her first word was "dog" and now she says "mom" "dad" 'all done" "uh-oh" and her favorite right now is "ooooo". She also has begun to repeat some of the things that we say. She has tried almost all the common foods, and eats most of them. She is a momma's girl and does not like it when I leave her except with Daddy and Yaya. She loves to snuggle especially when she wakes up. Her favorite thing to do is help me in the kitchen by pulling out some pans. She also loves to push with her hands anything around the house, chairs, toys, books etc.She loves when her brothers make her laugh by popping out from behind something. She knows how to make the kissing sound and will do it back anytime you give her a kiss. She loves making faces to anyone behind us in church and is on the go curious about the world around her anytime we set her down. She is fearless in that she likes to climb and do whatever her brothers are doing. I am forever grateful to have such a sweet, cheerful, and courageous little girl in my family! I love you Alexia!

No comments: