Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Lets start with Thanksgiving ...

So I finally remembered to bring my camera in with me while the babies sleep so I can load some pictures. This is Matt's Grandparents and drove into town for the occation. Rachel made the treck also, it was so good to see them.
And and special thanks to John (Dad) for doing the dishes after, Rachel was also a great help. This year was unique because Megan, Brianna and I all brought some of our families dishes to the Johnson thanksgiving. It added a fun touch to tast some new reciepies! Thanks ladies!



Thanksgiving was fun, seeing family and being together. We all took turns going down stairs and playing with the kids, I just caught Matt with camera.


And Last but not least of some exciting news. Emily was born on Thurs. night! Anna is a big sister! She was 8lbs. and 20 inches long. They came home from the hospital this morning (Tues) and are doing great! Anna now has something other then Elmo to obses about, now its baby...baby...baby...baby...
While Emily and Parents were at the hospital, Anna came and slept over at our house. Kaleb had his first sleep over! He thought it was so fun (and frustrating to share) to show Anna all of his toys. He was so amazed when she was still at our house in the morning. This pic was taken minutes after they woke up.

So yes, It has been crazy, and busy, but lots of fun too!



I also took some pics of Kaleb and the christmas tree, but when I went to download them I realized it had gifts under it that were not wraped, so I will have to post them after they have opened their gifts ;)
This is Kalebs new favorite pass time with papous (Grandpa), it is flying like an airplane all around the house. Kaleb will run to my dad, over and over and over again, asking (in his own way) to do it again.
It is so fun to see them together!
Hope you have enjoyed the pics. :)

1 comment:

Mandi Roth said...

very cute pictures. I can't wait to see the ones with the Christmas tree.