Thursday, June 19, 2008

New Tricks

Kaleb amazed me again today. He was supposed to be falling asleep for his morning nap, and when I came in to check to make sure he was asleep this is what I found:
Even though he is not offically crawling, he can sure motor around and figures out how to do what he puts his mind to. We are in no hurry for him to crawl, but I am sure the days are numbered that he will begin to.
So work is going well. Kaleb and Anna are begining to play with the same toys at the same time side by side. They say hi to each other when they wake up from naps. They are going to be great friends and partners in crime with Anna leading the way.
Anna loves to play in Kaleb's car seat, she will do it for a good amount of time. She thinks it is funny when I rock it and sing "row row row your boat" to her.
They both love playing the piano at work and pushing all the buttons that change the sounds. Kaleb might be a piano player after all, we shall see.
Kaleb is really starting to bloom when it comes to his eating. He has lost some interest in his baby food and wants to eat everything that mom and dad and Anna are eating, so he tries new foods frequently. Now if he could grow some teeth that would help tuns. In the picture above he just enjoyed a huge strawberry. I think he enjoyed squeezing it inbetween his fingers more than he did eating it. He is such a joy in my life, and I try to enjoy every second. I thank Heavenly Father everyday for my beautiful family that he has given me. Being a Mother is an amazing experiance, my feelings and emotions have grown so much deeper and meaningful. I never thought that I could love my family as much as i do now, and as time passes the more I love and apreciate them. Matt is an amazing husband and father, I love him so much!

2 comments:

amber belmonte said...

Hi Tori & Matt! [it's amber rego] i had no idea you had a blog! k first of all... Kaleb is ADORABLE! congrats! you guys look so great! it's been forever... i think the last time i saw you guys was right after bree's wedding at anita's house.

Mandi said...

Hey Tori, i sound your blog on Julie Noorda's. Very cute blog. He is a cutie. He is getting so big. Send me your email and I will add you to my blog, so you can read it. mroth04@gmail.com I have it private.