Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Fun Weekend

We had a very nice weekend!
On Friday we threw a party/get together for the young families in our ward. It turned out nice. It was a potluck and game night (GAP Night) Not as many families showed up as I had hoped. But it was fun and I think I am going to through some more in the future. I got some tips from my mom on how I could make it more fun for next time so it will only get better.
John, Camile, Hanna, and Little LJ came in town to celebrate the Johnson Fathers day. So we hung out their for most of the weekend. He went swimming, saw Jared and Brianna's new house and went out to dinner at Cafe Rio. It was fun to see family together again!
One of my favorite parts was spending the entire weekend with my best friend and husband Matt. I don't think through our entire marriage (of four years) we have had weekends together consistently without work or school. In fact Matt and I stayed up late Saturday night just talking, planning and spending time together. It felt really good to sit down and talk with no interruptions. I love him soo much!
On Sunday we also went over to the Johnson's and had a wonderful Sunday dinner (like always, my mother in law does a great job putting on a full course meal, and she does it effortlessly, thanks mom) after we did fathers day presents and John and Camile took off to head back to Arizona. So the boys and mom sat down to play a game and Megan and I took a walk to the temple. It was nice day, but warm in the sun. We got some pics of Kaleb but because it was warm, he wasn't in the mood to smile.
See you Blogging :)

1 comment:

Brandi Lyn said...

What a cute picture of you and Kaleb at the temple!