Sunday, February 13, 2011

Singing (ok waving and smiling)

Today Kaleb got up and sang his first song in sacrament meeting. That is something that I have always looked forward to as a mother is watching my children sing. Granted Kaleb did what every other sunbeam does, He proudly walked up to the front, squeezed to the front, then did nothing but smile and wave the whole time. It still made me so happy to see him so excited to get up there and sing. I look forward more of these sweet moments in the future :)

Thanks to those who showed love and support from my last post , I received some good ideas and am working on some of them. Thanks again!

1 comment:

Audra said...

So sweet! I love all the Primary stuff so much more now that Dylan is in it. Especially when the leaders come tell me after church that Dylan volunteers to give the closing prayer every single Sunday.

Hope you're finding a way out of the monotony.