Monday, October 6, 2008

General Conference

I love Gernal Confrence Weekends! Not only do we get a break from our responsibilities at church for a week, but we get to hear God's cousel from his servants! These men and women are such examples to me, and they speak so powerfully, it has to come from Heavenly Father. On Sat. Matt and I went to my parents empty house and watched it with just the three of us. We brought some toys for Kaleb, and he did great overall. On Sunday we headed over to Matt's parents house, we also brought some extra toys to entertain Kaleb, for the most part he did well. It sure is different from before Kaleb was around, and I am sure it is only going to get more complicated, but it is worth every second, and I have the benifit of it coming in the mail in a few weeks, so I can read the parts that I missed. It is such a blessing to hear the leaders of Christ Church teach us and remind us of his Gospel!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree conference was great... Read the parts that you missed. I loved every minute of it. It is so refreshing, and gives hope.