Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Don't Blink or You'll Miss it

I am so excited! Last night, Kaleb finally practiced walking with Matt and I. He took about 6 steps in a row!! I even got it on video. Although when you watch it don't blink or you will miss it. We did not have a third person to video and it takes two hands to practice walking with Kaleb, so i set up the camera the best I could, so it isn't wonderful footage, but you will get the idea, just don't blink ;) My little man is growning up!

P.S. sorry it is sideways

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's awesome!! Love the video..

Carolyn and Mark said...

NO WAY!!! Thats awesome. He is growing up so fast, I cant believe he will be 1 in less than 1 month, ya for him.

Julie N said...

Hooray for Kaleb!! That must be so fun and exciting!

Joy said...

That is so incredibly exciting. Congratulations to Kaleb.