Saturday, February 11, 2012

Alexia is 4 months old and Austin Adventures

This is Mount Bonnell, the highest point in Austin. It is a whopping 775 feet above sea level. It has great views of the city and it gives my kids a place to get their wiggles out.
This is the Austin skyline. It is still weird for me that there are no mountains that surround the city, I still get turned around very easily because of this. It is a beautiful city. I love how green it is even in the middle of winter. I am excited to see it in the spring!
This is the "Trail" to the top. It is a 0.3 mile hike from the parking lot. It is definitely a tourist attraction, but you do get a little bit of the work out :)
There are trails that wander away from the main trail, My boys love pretending they are going on a bear hunt through the forest.
This is what Alexia and I did while the super bowl was on, after dinner (since it did not start until 5:30 our time... weird) It was her first time getting her nails painted, I had to use a toothpick because her toes are so small. It was so fun to get some one on one bonding time with her :)
She has such beautiful blue eyes! They are lighter then Kaleb's. Ethan got Matt's hazel eyes. I think she is so beautiful!
Especially this giggle. She is really starting to laugh and I can't get enough, she is such a happy easy going baby. This little smile just melts my heart, I am afraid I am already wrapped around her little finger.
I finally got a pic of her holding up her head. She has even started Rolling onto her back. I can't believe my baby girl is growing up so fast. She also has started scooting around on her back using her feet. I often find her underneath or against furniture and toys.
This is all of us at Mount Bonnell. I love that there are so many things for us to do as a family!

Sorry if you can't see the video, This is a video of her rolling over.

No comments: