Monday, May 9, 2011

It's A ....

Were Having a ....Girl!!!! I am still in shock! Heavenly Father has given me just what I wanted, two boys who can be best friends and a little girl to spoil with hair bows and nail polish! There were so many nights that I stayed up worrying that I would never get to experience pinks and purples, bows and bracelets, princesses and dress-ups. I had almost resigned to the fact that my life will forever include mud, cars, swords, and bugs, because I thought that there is no way that I will get what I asked for three times in a row. But I know that Heavenly Father knows me better than anyone on the face of this earth, including myself, and He knows what I need and what will help make me experience joy to its fullest. And I guess in this one department, I asked for the right ones.
A little angle princess is on her way to be a part of our family, and I could not be more excited to share this life with her!

6 comments:

Mandi Roth said...

So excited for you guys. Happy Day! She will be the cutest, because you have the cutest boys. :) Very happy for you. Hope your move went well and your getting settled.

Bre said...

Congratulations! I'm so glad you're gonna get your girl!!!

katrina berg said...

Aww, congrats congrats to all 4 of you! Purple and pink and everything sweet :) So happy for you! xoxo, katrina

Audra said...

Congrats Tori!!! After a boy (or in your case boys), a little princess is a piece o' cake. You will have SO much fun.

Angela said...

YAY!!! That is SO exciting!! I'm so happy for you. YAY!!!

Angela said...

YAY!!! I'm so excited for you! That is so great! YAY!!!